WordPress 4.1 “Dinah” shipping was an opportunity to update plugins designed to create a multilingual website with xili-language (v.2.16.0), xili-tidy-tags (v1.10.0) and xili-dictionary (2.10.0) and to create (as example) a multilingual child theme TwentyFiften-xili and his demo website.
This week, xili-language plugin (and xili-dictionary) were improved and shipped…
- tested and improved with WP 3.9.1
- 2nd tab in settings UI reorganized to adjust front side (visitor side).
- 5th tab to set dashboard side (authoring and various technical settings).
- includes authoring propagate options previously available only in theme’s class (see new 5th tab in settings UI).
- WARNING : users of child theme examples (bundled series like twentyten to twentyfourteen-xili) must update and use latest releases now available in github – backup before langs subfolder to keep previous translations –
- widgets adapted for theme customize appearance screen (WP 3.9+).
- improved choice in parent/child .mo files priority,
- try to search local-xx_YY in wp-content/languages/themes (WP_LANG_DIR)
- improved All content xml export for all authorized CPTs.
- fixes – returns from developers and webmasters are welcome.
- code cleanup.
2014-xili is child theme of twenty fourteen (2014) shipped with WordPress (3.8).